I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Saturday 25 May 2013

Pull ups against Monsanto, by Stevie Haston


So I woke up at 4am and started doing pull-ups! The marches against Monsanto probably won't get the support, or publicity they deserve. Strangely this blog will get viewed by a couple of thousand, so while your here I'll just say food is important, eating shit is very bad for you and the future population.


Mosanto free cat, no GMO in his health plan.

Many of my family have now died from cancer! It's not funny, it's horrific, I nursed my mother through cancer a few years ago, and have to say it was the hardest thing I did in my life. She was not like me, she was an angel, she deserved a bit more life!


Anyway  done 2100 pull ups, pain is there, but obviously any pain I have will be gone soon. I won't do many pull ups today, I am not really up to it, but I'll try for a few more. Why don't you try and find out about GMOs in your food? Well you probably don't care that much, right. Well care a little bit, because they are probably in 70 to 80 % of the food you eat. Care for yourself, care for children and others, care for the bees, butterflies, and soil, we are all linked.

Pull ups are a good upper body and core exercise, here is my article on pull up variations....
But more importantly just google the word Monsanto, and spoil your Kellog's Conflakes breakfast (gmo) with milk (fed gmo) and wonder why it's not written on the packet.