I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Beach Boys tame roof, by Stevie Haston

  



 I'am picking up good
 vibrations
She's giving me excitation
Good good good good vibrations

Climbing is not always great, and its not always fun, and its hardly ever like dancing, and if you compare it to the excitement of being young and looking foreword to seeing your lady, they might put you away.




I just adore this cliff, she's magic.

Ah, I love the colourful clothes she wears
And the way the sunlight plays on her hair

Actually I love the way this roof pulls me to bits, and spits me out, sometimes disgorging me like puke or dung from one of the upside down pockets. Sometimes like today, I feel like she's been kicking me in the ribs, she's a banshee lover, she's bonkers, she bites and scratches.
Ok, lock me up!
I hear the sound of a gentle word
On the wind that lifts her perfume through the air


Today I linked Declarage into Dame, to give a really big outing, a tough power 8a, into a prolonged pummeling 8a.  It's kindda 8a+, tough, and it gave me good vibrations, can't thank the Beach Boys enough, and there is a perfume on the air, its partly bat urine, and moldy damp, and the acrid piss sweat being pushed into your nose, by being bent and contorted out of shape, by Houdini moves. Sabart is her name, and I stink of Sabart.