I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Friday 26 May 2017

Happy Ramadan bruv, by Stevie Haston.



 some guys sitting under Palm trees, pre Ramadan munching.

Happy Ramadan to my Muslim friends. Tough month for you, its very hot, make sure your drinking water at night. I had a bit of religion today, went to put my mum and dad and Granny in a new place, they now look out over the sea, mind you they were looking out over the sea already. A change is as good as a rest they say, and they are certainly resting after their hard lives now!

 local bus, now a bit of a rarity.

It was odd touching the remains of dead people, it was comforting, if a religion brings you comfort and makes you live in a good way great. Religion and codes of conduct can be good. Lets concentrate on the good.

 our island which is starting to become desert and predicted to be so by 2100 due to Global warming, nobody is taking notice!

Don't you love flowers! 

re interning my mum and dad in one box, and my Granny Sunta -smaller box!

Not a bad day, went climbing, moved some relations and remembered to be part of the big brother and sisterhood that is the world.